Monday, June 22, 2015

John R. Justice Application Now Available On-line

This year's John R. Justice Application is now available in a fillable .pdf format on line at: http://upc.utah.gov/jrj/documents.html 

If you have problems filling it out, please let Ron Weight know at: rweight@utah.gov

I've received a couple questions about the W9.  I only need a W9 from those lenders whose loans are eligible for payment under the JRJ loan program.  Some lenders have never been asked for a W9 before.  Please explain that we need their Employer ID or Tax Identification Number in order to set up an account with state finance.  One lender asked if a 1098-E would suffice.  I think this will work.

One additional request, when you send me a .pdf version of your application, will you please send it as a NEW e-mail and not respond to the general e-mail notices I send out.  By sending an original e-mail, it will not get lost amongst everyone else's

Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment